Monday, February 11, 2013

60 Minutes and Counting...

Now of course, living in Wellington and being invisible doesn't have a lot of excitement as opposed to being invisible in a big city. So instead of doing something important with the hour, I am going to have fun. Beginning with that first very second of invisibility I would make my way to the grocery store. Contrary to popular opinion, I am not going there to steal anything. Instead I want to sit at the entrance of the building and mess with people on their way in and out of the store. Just imagine that you are walking out of the grocery store with your basket and suddenly a sack starts to levitate and drift away from you. It would be funny, right? After about fifteen minutes of that I would go to a few people's houses and ding-dong ditch. Except instead of ditching I would just stand right there waiting at the door. Finally, I would go to Roberson's and trip a waitress just for fun. Or instead of tripping them, I would wait until they went to pick up their tip and slowly move the money away from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment